Upcoming MACRA Webinars from ASCO
- May 11, 2017
- No responses
ASCO is offering a new series of MACRA/Quality Payment Program webinars beginning next Monday, May 15. The first webinar is focused on scoring for the quality measures and will provide a deep dive into the details – what you need to know to successfully report now and in the future. Future webinars will look at advancing care information and improvement activities (June 19) and how to optimize your MIPS score (July 10). Details and registration links are provided below.
Monday, May 15, 4:00-5:30pm
- Quality Payment Program: Scoring the Quality Measures
- Register Here for the May 15 Webinar
Monday, June 19, 4:00-5:30pm
- Quality Payment Program: Scoring for Advancing Care Information and Improvement Activities
- Register Here for the June 19 Webinar
Monday, July 10, 4:00-5:30pm
- Quality Payment Program: Optimizing your MIPS Score
- Register Here for the July 10 Webinar
As your partner in practice transformation, this webinar series is just one of many resources ASCO has developed to help oncology practices transition from a volume-based to a value-based practice environment. Check out ASCO’s MACRA resources page for the latest on MACRA implementation, QPP, and the tools practices and providers need to get up to speed.
We look forward to having you join us on May 15, June 19 and July 10. Please email us at email@example.com if you have questions.