Tarceva Patient Support Program
- March 8, 2016
- No responses
The Tarceva Patient Support Program offers information and resources that can help you throughout treatment. When you enroll, you will receive:
- A Tarceva Starter Kit
- Eating Well Through Cancer cookbook*
- 24-hour phone support, 7 days a week, from our oncology nurse experts
- Emails at key times to help you stay on track with your treatment, as prescribed by your HCP
- Brochures with helpful tips and advice on how to manage your treatment
Who is Tarceva For?
Tarceva is approved as a 1st-line treatment, maintenance treatment, and 2nd- or 3rd-line treatment for advanced-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Tarceva is prescribed as initial treatment for patients with NSCLC whose cancer has spread to other parts of the body and that has certain types of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations. (1st-line treatment)
- Tarceva is prescribed as maintenance treatment for advanced-stage NSCLC in patients whose cancer has not spread or grown after prior treatment with certain types of chemotherapy.
- Tarceva is prescribed as 2nd- or 3rd-line treatment for advanced-stage NSCLC in patients whose cancer has spread or grown after receiving at least one round of chemotherapy.
- Tarceva is not meant to be used at the same time as certain types of chemotherapy for advanced NSCLC.
- For initial treatment of patients with NSCLC whose cancer has spread to other parts of the body, it is not known if Tarceva is safe and effective in other EGFR mutations.
Tarceva is approved for advanced-stage pancreatic cancer.
- Tarceva in combination with gemcitabine is prescribed for patients with advanced-stage pancreatic cancer whose cancer has spread, grown, or cannot be surgically removed and who have not received previous chemotherapy.
[su_button url=”https://www.tarceva.com/patient/register?c=MBTCUAH1076&moc=MBTCUAH1076&cid=tar_EM_MBTCUAH1076_1″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0000ff” color=”#fafafa” size=”5″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#fafafa” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #fafafa”]Enroll Here[/su_button]