FLASCO Invites you to attend a FREE Living with Multiple Myeloma Educational Dinner Program for patients and their caregiver. Join us at the Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport in Tampa for an evening of learning and sharing, as you get to bring your questions to the experts in a relaxed dinner program setting.
The goal of this treatment and care-focused conference is to bring together cancer patients, cancer survivors, caregivers, oncology experts, and corporate supporters to learn and exchange information on Multiple Myeloma.
- Myeloma – The Disease
- Kenneth Shain, MD – Moffitt Cancer Center
- Treatment Options – Working Together
- R. Waide Weaver, MD – Florida Cancer Specialists
- Patient Advocacy
- Michael Diaz, MD – Florida Cancer Specialists
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Anne Pacowta – International Myeloma Foundation
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Seth Berkowitz, LCSW, CCLS – The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Patient Adherence
- Kena Miller, RN, MSN, ARNP – Takeda Oncology
The evening will end with a ONE HOUR Question and Answer session, with all of the speakers discussing YOUR questions.