FLASCO Invites you to attend a FREE Living with CLL Educational Dinner Program for patients and their caregiver. Join us at the Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport in Tampa for an evening of learning and sharing, as you get to bring your questions to the experts in a relaxed dinner program setting.
The goal of this treatment and care-focused conference is to bring together cancer patients, cancer survivors, caregivers, oncology experts, and corporate supporters to learn and exchange information on CLL.
- CLL – The Disease
- Javier Pinilla Ibarz, MD, PhD – Moffitt Cancer Center
- Treatment Options – Working Together
- R. Waide Weaver, MD – Florida Cancer Specialists
- Patient Advocacy
- Michael Diaz, MD – Florida Cancer Specialists
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Lisa Nodzon, PhD, ARNP, AOCNP – Moffitt Cancer Institute
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Seth Berkowitz, LCSW, CCLS – The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The evening will end with a ONE HOUR Question and Answer session, with all of the speakers discussing YOUR questions.
Thank you for your interest in FLASCO events. Registration for this event is closed. Please contact the FLASCO office if you would like to be updated on future FLASCO meetings.