Being held on April 11 and 12, 2014 at the
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Business of Oncology Agenda
Spring Session Agenda
As a FLASCO Member Click here to Register
As a Corporate Representative Click here to Register
To Exhibit Click here
1000 Membership Mark!
Thank you Florida Oncology Professionals!
In an effort to increase engagement among physicians, clinicians and administration (including attendance at events), at the recent FLASCO Board Retreat, it was agreed to extend complimentary membership for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and office staff from practices, academic centers and hospitals through 2016. This will enable FLASCO to carry greater influence when carrying out activities related to improving reimbursement schedules and other pertinent actions.
To keep this complimentary membership active these FLASCO members are encouraged to participate in at least one FLASCO event/initiative during this period of time or make a minimum contribution of $50 to the FLASCO Foundation, Inc.
April 9-12, 2014 – FLASCO Annual Meeting, Spring Session and Business of Oncology Summit, Renaissance at Sea World, Orlando, Florida
November 6-8, 2014 – FLASCO Fall Session – Renaissance International Plaza Hotel – Tampa, Florida
FLASCO Membership includes the following benefits:
· Weekly FLASCO Blast (watch your email for this important and informative document.)
· Opportunities to advertise events, job board and other practice news in FLASCO Blast and website
· Automatically become a member of ACCC and enjoy all benefits of membership
· Educational Opportunities with reduced registration fee for FLASCO meetings and several FLASCO co-sponsored events
· Assistance with reimbursement issues whether Medicare, Medicaid or private payor
· Advocacy for oncology related issues
· Network opportunities
· Access to FLASCO website (www.flasco.org)
· Opportunity to contribute to FLASCO Foundation which provides patient advocacy programs and grants to Fellows and Residents of Florida
· CAC Representation
· Representation at National Meetings (ASCO, ASH, COA, ASTRO, NCCN)